Thursday, August 7, 2008

What now?

30 days ago my European journey started. In short i can say it was a trip of a life time! I don't know if words can describe the emotions that run through you while seeing the world. It's a big world out there with so much life, beauty and awe. Seeing parts of it has left me breathless and only wanting more.

I came to London knowing who i was and what i wanted.. leaving this trip has left me itchy and unsettled. Not that i've changed but i've realised being in a smaller city, only opens up small horizons(well kinda). But when you get out there, you get a taste of the bigger picture and your mind starts ticking and new paths start opening.. oh well Shrugs* all that deep stuff can wait. First thing first, get home, see the family, hug the boy friend, call up the besties and start the laundry.

No comments: